Indonesia government has issued an update related with amount of benefits and wage regulation for BPJS pension 2021.
Please see below for updated details of Jaminan Pensiun:
- Minimum Pension Benefits is IDR 356,600 per month and maximum of IDR 4,277,900 per month.
- The maximum wage as the basis for calculating the pension contributions amounted IDR 8,754,600
- This update on pension contribution shall take effect as of 1 March 2021.
- Pension Guarantee Program contribution rate:
- The above rates are applied to wages (basic salary and fixed allowances) up to a maximum of IDR 8,939,700 per month (before 1 March 2021) and IDR 8,754,600 per month (1 March 2021 onwards).
- The wages will adjust every year using a factor of 1 (one) plus previous year annual growth rate of gross domestic product.
- Payment due for BPJS Ketenagakerjaan are applied for all program (JK, JKK, JHT, JP/Pension Guarantee) by 15th of the following month.
- Delays in payment dues by the Employer imposed a fine of 2% (two percent) for each month of delay, calculated from the contribution that should be paid by the Employer.
For any further information, please feel free to contact us if you have any question.