Indonesia government issued an update related to BPJS Pension.
Please see below for updated details of Jeminan Pensiun:
- Minimum Pension Benefits is Rp.319,450.00 per month and maximum of Rp.3,833,000.00 per month.
- This update on pension contribution shall take effect as of 1st March 2017.
- The above rates are applied to wages (basic salary and fixed allowances) up to a maximum of IDR 7,335,300 per month (before 1 March 2017) and IDR 7,703,500 per month (1 March 2017 onwards).
- Payment due for BPJS Ketenagakerjaan are applied for all program (JK, JKK, JHT, JP/Pension Guarantee) by 15th of the following month.
- Delays in payment dues by the Employer imposed a fine of 2% (two percent) for each month of delay, calculated from the contribution that should be paid by the Employer.