This is to inform that Ministry of Manpower, Singapore has announced last year, that all employers are now required to issue itemised payslips to employees effective 1 April 2016. As you are aware, i-Admin has already been producing itemised payslips. With this announcement from Ministry of Manpower, we are now including the following additional information:
- Basic Salary for hourly, daily or piece-rated workers to include:
- Basic rate of pay, e.g. $X per hour
- Total number of hours or days worked or pieces produced
- Start and end date of salary period
- Start and end date of overtime period (if different from start and end date of salary period
We are currently working on this enhancement and will notify you once the same goes live.
For more information on the requirements for payslips, you may refer to the link below: