Terms and Conditions
Please read this page carefully before using this site. This page details the Terms and Conditions under which visitors (hereinafter “You” or “Visitors”) may use this site, and the content of which is owned and administered by i-Admin.com web site.
By using this site, you agree to be bound by all the Terms and Conditions listed below.
1. All content on this website, unless otherwise indicated, is protected by law including, but not limited to, Singapore copyright law. Except as expressly provided, i-Admin does not grant any express or implied rights to usage of its protected material. Reproduction or distribution of material in whole or in part in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, which includes but is not limited to facsimile transmission, photocopying, recording, re-keying or using any information storage or retrieval system, without prior written permission from i-Admin is expressly prohibited.
2. The entire contents on this web site are believed to offer a full and fair representation of all facts and claims. Interested parties can make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all aspects. Although i-Admin Singapore Pte Ltd uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, any materials, statements, or opinions viewed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Web Site is done solely at your own discretion and risk. i-Admin Singapore Pte Ltd and it’s owners will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Web Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages.
3. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by i-Admin Singapore Pte Ltd or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
4. This website may contain links to web sites owned by clients or partners. We encourage our clients, partners and contributors to implement policies and practices that respect your privacy the same way i-Admin Singapore Pte Ltd does. We are not, however in control or responsible for other websites’ privacy practices or website content.
5. Logos and names of companies other than ours may be published on this Web Site. Such publication does not necessarily imply endorsement by such other company. The logos, trademarks and names of such companies are the property of their respective owners.
6. i-Admin Singapore Pte Ltd may anytime discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the i-Admin web site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that you do not have any rights in our web site and that i-Admin Singapore Pte Ltd will have no liability to you if this web site is discontinued or your ability to access our web site is terminated.
7. To the extent permissible by the law, i-Admin shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from the usage of this website or its content. i-Admin shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damage of any kind whatsoever in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with the use of or inability to use this website or its content.
8. i-Admin Singapore Pte Ltd may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice. Therefore, you should check this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this web site after the Terms and Conditions are changed indicates your acceptance of those new Terms and Conditions.
9. You hereby acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding between you and i-Admin Singapore Pte Ltd concerning the use of this web site, and the content, products, solutions and services available on this web site.